Saturday, October 9, 2010

Our Sweet Baby Girl

Hadley met Jesus yesterday at 4 in the afternoon.  It was unexpected as her day was going good after a rough morning.  Her pulmonary artery ruptured.  They did CPR for an hour and the surgeon tried to fix it but couldn't.  Our hearts are the ones that are broken today.  Leaving the hospital with an empty carseat was the hardest.  Please pray for our entire family.

Hanni

27 comments:

Genevieve said...

We will miss you Hadley Abigail. Thankfully, we know that the only thing that separates us is our time here on earth. And that is just a blink when you are considering eternity. And if you don't mind me asking... What is it like little Hadley, to be in the arms of Jesus? What is it like baby girl Hadley, to look into the face of God?

Heidi said...

Hadley will not be forgotten. Although her time on earth was short in human minds, her impact will be huge.

Sarah (Shear) O'Sullivan said...

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this sad time.

The Wertenberger Family said...

Praying...

agapesmansion said...

We are praying for your comfort and rest in the Lord.

Kara said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. Praying for peace and comfort that can only come from the Lord!

Marcia said...

Hanni and Brent and family,
So sorry...you will be in our thoughts and prayers. I can't begin to imagine your pain but know that God will give you comfort. Lean on him!

Bethanie said...

We are praying for your whole family.

Anonymous said...

Dear Hanni, baby Hadley, Brent and family -

I have been following the blog and am very saddened for your loss. Hadley's time here was so little but such a huge impact to our lives. As a provider, friend, and another mother - Hanni my heart breaks. Please know you all are in mine and my families prayers.

Love - Denise and family

Amy said...

Love you, Hanni. Sending love and prayers your way. I am so, so sorry. My heart is breaking for you all.

The Neidhardt's said...

Hanni and family,
I am so sorry for your loss. I can not even imagine the pain you may be going through. But always know that God is there for you in this time of need. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Sincerely,

The Neidhardts

Anonymous said...

Brent Hanni and Family
Our prayers, thoughts and tears go out to you and your families on your loss of your precious Hadley. Hadley was with you for too short of a time but forever you will be blessed. Tim, Jamie, Jackson Akin

Anonymous said...

Brent, Hanni,and family

I am so deeply saddened by the loss of beautiful Hadley. My heart is breaking for you. You all are in our constant thoughts and prayers. Hadley was truly a blessin, although her time with your family was so short. We love and pray for you all and precious Hadley as she looks down from heaven on you.
Love, Shana, Dave and Family

Anonymous said...

I love you all - I know nothing we can do can fix the suffering moments in the last few days - but my heart aches & i am praying for Gods perfect peace to surround you. I know he can carry you through tough times. Hadley is beautiful may those memories stay foremost in your hearts. Love, Dayra

Jason, Brooke, Aynslee, Liam, & Elijah said...

My heart breaks for you all. It's so hard to understand things like this but God had a plan for Hadley. I pray for strength and healing for all of you during this difficult time. Prayers for you all.
Brooke

Anonymous said...

Hanni, Brent, and family,
I wish there were words or actions that could make your pain go away. Please know we are praying for you as you go through this difficult time of the loss of your beautiful daughter Hadley. Thanks for sharing Hadley with us through pictures and the blog.
Love,
Troy, Dawn, and family

Anonymous said...

mom i want Hadley back home with us I MISS her so much it does not feel right with out her


love,Averi

Genevieve said...

I love you Averi!

Unknown said...

There are no words....I have been following your story and an deeply saddened by your loss. May God's peace be on you and your little family in this difficult time.

The Crouch Family

Paula Davis said...

Are hearts are breaking for you. PLease know that in this difficult time you guys are loved. We will continue to pray. Bless you all.

Unknown said...

Brent & Hanni - words can not be said to either of you at this time in your life! Eleven years ago to the day, God took Lance (Levi & Leigha's dad) home to him! I remember leaving the hospital and having to go tell my children their dad will not be home! I imagine some of your pain, but certainly not all of it, Today's sermon was regarding explanations, and I can tell you that even 11 years later, grown children, and a great someone in my life, I still don't have answers or explanations! Please know that your entire family are in our thoughts and prayers as you struggle and work with the explanations of this event! God be with you and your family! Linda Orton

tac said...

Stones family,
My prayers are with you and Hadley.
Tonya Campbell

Unknown said...

Hanni, Brent, and Family my heart is saddened by your loss. Only the lord can give you comfort as you go through this time of grief. Please know that we are praying for you all. Love, Richard, Lesley and Kylie Mouser

Anonymous said...

Hanni, Brent and family,
I have been trying to come up with some way to express our incredible sorrow for the loss of Hadley. I still have no idea how to help you or make it any better but to tell you how much I love you and I will be here ANYTIME day or night! If you have questions or information that I can provide PLEASE let me know. My email is rhonda@elsbernd.com. You know my phone number as well. Please use them anytime. I will be here for you or the kids anytime. We are praying for all of you and look forward to seeing you soon. Rhonda and family.

Kris said...

Hannia, Brent, and family, please know you are surrounded by many who love you and that as you/your family mourn, we mourn for our loss because little Hadley is know with Jesus, our Saviour, and God, our Father. We will never know your pain.... but please remember that when you are in need, you have many family and friends who care and want to help.... if only we can.

Anonymous said...

I am just so thankful for all the people who love this special family so very much. For as long as I have known Hanni, she has been the strong one who has kept me grounded when I needed to be, cheered me up when I was sad, talked me through lots of spiritual and emotional struggles. Hanni, I hope I can be there for you and Brent now in the same way you've always been a comfort to me. I love you so much, kindred spirit. ~Y

Emily MCullough said...

Hanni, Brent & Family-

I’m devastated to hear of your loss. Know that you’re in my thoughts and prayers! May God be with you all during this difficult time.

Emily McCullough