Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my HOPE comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. Psalm 62:5-6
TOOOOOOOO cute! She is so sweet!love, Yalana
I have a very pretty sister. She is the best. I can't wait to be able to paint her toe nails and do her hair Big Sister, Averi
She is beautiful! Praying for God's speed!
Absolutely Adorable!!!! Prayers going your way.The Malloy's
Oh so cute!!Prayers and thoughts!!!
What a darling little girl! We think of you daily and pray for strength and guidance for the entire family. Gary and Laura Pyle
Post a Comment
6 comments:
TOOOOOOOO cute! She is so sweet!
love,
Yalana
I have a very pretty sister. She is the best. I can't wait to be able to paint her toe nails and do her hair
Big Sister,
Averi
She is beautiful! Praying for God's speed!
Absolutely Adorable!!!! Prayers going your way.
The Malloy's
Oh so cute!!
Prayers and thoughts!!!
What a darling little girl! We think of you daily and pray for strength and guidance for the entire family. Gary and Laura Pyle
Post a Comment