Yesterday marked one year since our sweet Hadley went to be with Jesus. We visisted the cemetery and spent the day with family. The highlight for the kids was riding the combine with Grandpa. As we left the field, I noticed that it was the exact time that Hadley had died. Guess what we saw stretched across the sky?
Yes, a rainbow is a reminder of God's promise to never flood the earth again. Maybe yesterday this rainbow was to remind our family that He loves us and His plan is perfect. A friend said, "Maybe this was a small glimpse of how beautiful Heaven is for Hadley." I like that thought.
This last year has been hard. It has been exhausting, emotional and overwhelming at times. I just kept thinking that this first year will be the hardest. I wished away many days wanting to just get this first year over with. This last year has been our "storm." What a sweet reminder of God's love and Hadley to end the year with a rainbow.
6 comments:
The picture is beautiful, and the fact that you saw it the time of Hadley's passing, is even more beautiful. With God's Grace you made it through the first year, but we won't stop praying for you.
Love, Rita
Another kiss on the cheek... even a year later. Love you, my friend!
God is showing you his love, support and strenght every single day. I know that He and Hadley gave you something beautiful to cherish and love on a day of rememberance.
Shana
Such a powerful testimony! Amazing! God is good. What a perfect time for him to send a reminder of His promises! In God there are no goodbyes. We will see Hadley again!
Wow-truly amazing. Why are we surprised by God's goodness and grace? We shouldn't be, but we are and I am continually in awe of Him in how He has brought you through this last year and continues to bring you kisses on the cheek. What an amazing God we serve! My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you.
Staci
Hanni, Did you ever figure out who put the lollipop in with Hadley? Gennie
Post a Comment