Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Laura Story - Blessings

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How touching, and what good reminder that some of our blessings may come through rain drops! God be with you.....

Rita

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Hanni! Thanks for sharing...I continue to think and pray for you daily!

Love & Prayers,
Emily McCullough

Anonymous said...

Dear Hanni & Family,
Everyday I see Hadley's picture and think of you. Everyday I whisper a prayer for you. I am glad I could catch up on your post tonight. The Lord God is Faithful...may you continue to find strength in all those special (not always sweet) but special, moments.
Dayra

Mary said...

That's beautiful Hanni.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for continuing to share with us so many of God's blessings...Always praying for you and Brent, and always grateful to get to know Hadley through your eyes.
Bless you,
The Phillips Family

Mary said...

I watched this video again, listening to the words of the song. I then watched two videos that talked about the story behind the song. Perhaps you've seen them too, Hanni, but I found these to be so touching. Her tragedy is different than yours, and she still has her husband, but I see in her the same beautiful perspective as I see in you, which is such a testimony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDiTuSLSJB8&feature=player_embedded#at=300

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnoAlGYwvvU&feature=related