My mom shared these photos with me. More photos that I had not seen. Someone said to me, "it's like when you've looked at your wedding photos and soon your memories become what you remember in the photos." That's kind of what has happened. Now to have new photos.....is priceless.
Just talking to GrandmaAveri and Kaden both picked out outfits for Hadley before she was born. I had wished I had taken pictures of her in them. Mom happened to have a picture of Hadley wearing the pajamas that Kaden had picked out for her.
Another great kiss on the cheek....my mom had a picture of the afghan she made for Hadley. Because mom was busy helping us, she didn't get it finished in time for Hadley to use it. She would bring it with her to work on when she would come and then would always comment that she didn't accomplish much on it. I am glad she didn't. That meant she was busy holding and feeding Hadley while I ran around getting things done. I am thankful they had those moments. Hadley liked the way Grandma would always stroke her cheek and talk to her. We asked mom to finish what she had done so we could put it with Hadley in her casket. It was her special blanket and we wanted it to be with her.



7 comments:
How exciting to have new pictures! I love the drum major picture! Maybe it was a stretch, but it looks like she is having fun! Happy New Year, Stones Family!
Dear Hanni: What a labor of love your blogs have been and heaven only knows how many people have been touched and encouraged by the photos of Hadley and your words. God has gifted you with a wonderful way of expressing yourself and showing your love for your precious little girl. You have blessed my heart in so many ways! Kathie Tramp :.)
that outfit was so cute on Hadley.
But she looked cute in anything.
Big Sis,
Averi
I agree, Averi! She looked cute in everything, especially in her family's arms! I love you all and pray that the New Year is full of loving kisses on the cheek from God for the entire Stones family!
xoxoxoxo
and a few hugs and kisses from me
~y
How special to have a picture of Grandma's afghan. I know it means a lot to Grandma. I agree Hanni, you have a very special way of expressing your feeling for little Miss Hadley. Thank you for sharing with us. - A. Janet
What a beautiful and sweet little girl. So glad you had time to enjoy her before God took her home.
Hanni, I know this blog has/is a way for you to help share your feelings and the memory of this very special little girl. Your words are so heartfelt, so touching, caring, yet without anger for the outcome. Hanni is in a better place but she will be missed for a lifetime,
Krista and Eric Smith
Post a Comment